The city canteen is centrally located in close proximity to the University of Applied Sciences and the "New University" at Sanderring. The garden court between the canteen and cafeteria is a popular spot especially in the summer during lunch break.
In the city canteen, the free-flow concept is used at the service counters, which has led to a significant reduction in waiting times. Furthermore, the canteen is also open in the evenings although the food is served at the Burse (only during the semester)!
Our daily offer:
- several delicious meals at choice
- a vegetarian dish
- a large and very popular salad bar
- various side dishes at choice
- fresh seasonal fruits and juices for the daily vitamin intake
- different tasty desserts
- and a wide range of beverages