Bessenbacher Weg in Aschaffenburg
bus stop "Campus Flachstraße",
lines 5, 40 and 4
The modern style student residence was built in 2006 with 53 single apartments and expanded in 2011 to 60 single apartments. Since 1 March 2014, 30 more units (22 single apartments and 8 single rooms in shared apartments of 2 and 3) are available. The residence is situated right on the edge of the campus of the Aschaffenburg University of Applied Sciences.
There are two single apartments suitable for wheelchair users with an access ramp at the entrance.
In this residence a wired internet connection is provided by Hotzone GmbH. The costs for the flat rate are part of the utility cost payment that is contained in the rent.
- furnished apartments
- telephone wall socket
- cable TV connection
- fitness room
- table tennis
- community room
- washing machine and dryer
- bicycle stand
- car park (currently free of charge)
For this property there is an energy performance certificate for residential buildings. Following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinspaarverordnung (EnEV)) is given:
- Type of energy performance certificate: energy consumption certificate
- Energy consumption of the building: 163 kWh/(m² a) (incl. flat rate for hot water)
- Main source of energy for the heating of the building: natural gas, wood pellets
- Year of construction: 2005
- Energy efficiency class: F
143 housing units divided into
- 133 single apartments (approx. 19.5 m² to 20.9 m²)
- 2 single apartments with wheelchair access (approx. 29.0 m² and 31.0 m²)
- 2 single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons (1 shared apartment, approx. 48.4 m²)
- 6 single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons (2 shared apartments, approx. 69.9 m²)
The student residence currently provides the following types of housing:
- Single apartment
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and bathroom of her/his own.
example: plan of room no. 2307
- Single apartment with wheelchair access
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and bathroom of her/his own. The apartment is equipped suitable for wheelchair users
example: plan of room no. 1001-2002
- Single room in a shared apartment for 2 persons
The apartment is shared by two tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by both tenants.
example: plan of room no. 2102-2103
- Single room in a shared apartment for 3 persons
The apartment is shared by three tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by all three tenants.
example: plan of room no. 2201-2203
The rental of single rooms within a shared apartment is independent of the gender of the individual residents. Therefore, it is possible, that within a shared apartment, there can be living either men only or women only or men and women together.
The monthly rent of the rooms comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Changes in the rates are reserved. The amounts stated in the rental contract are applicable, whereas adjustments of rent at any time are possible - also before beginning of the contract and moving in.
|Type of Housing:||Rent:||Deposit:|
|total||€277 - €382||€480 - €560|
|Single apartment||€277 - €365||€480 - €550|
|Single apartment with wheelchair access||€295 - €360||€480|
|Single room in shared apartment for 2 persons||€318 - €382||€560|
|Single room in shared apartment for 3 persons||€317 - €380||€560|
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Procedure and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you can register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact person is:
Telephone +49 6021 4496673
Monday - Friday 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
Zimmer 1920 (Room 1920 basement)
Bessenbacher Weg 10