Coburger Straße in Bamberg
Student residence located in the vicinity of the university facilities on Feldkirchenstraße, the town centre as well as the Erba site.
Officially opened on 17 October 2016, the student residence on Coburger Straße is the latest addition to the number of student accommodation facilities operated in Bamberg by Studentenwerk Würzburg.
Wireless internet access provided by Kabel Deutschland is available at this student residence. Costs for the flat rate are part of the utility cost payment that is contained in the rent.
- furnished apartments
- telephone wall socket
- community room
- fitness room
- table tennis
- washing machines and tumble dryers
- bicycle stands
- underground parking (currently free of charge, access via Gundelsheimer Straße only)
There is an energy performance certificate for residential buildings available for this property. Please note the following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinsparverordnung (EnEV)):
- type of energy performance certificate: energy consumption certificate
- energy consumption of the building: 70.4 kWh/(m² a)
- main sources of energy for the heating of the building: local/district heating, heating water (renewable), fuel mix
- year of construction: 2016
- energy efficiency rating: B
99 housing units, including
- 54 single apartments (approx. 20.3 m² to 26.7 m²)
- 2 single apartments with wheelchair access (approx. 33.2 m²)
- 22 single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons (11 shared apartments, approx. 40.7 m² to 49.3 m²)
- 21 single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons (7 shared apartments, approx. 62.1 m² to 73.7 m²)
The following types of housing are available at the student residence:
- Single apartments
Tenants live alone in private rooms and have a kitchenette and a bathroom (toilet and shower) of their own.
- Single apartments with wheelchair access
Tenants live alone in private rooms and have a kitchenette and a bathroom (toilet and shower) of their own. The apartments are wheelchair accessible.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons
(flatshare, apartments shared by two students)
Apartments are shared by two tenants. Each tenant has a lockable bedroom of his/her own. The two tenants share a kitchenette and a bathroom (shower and toilet) or a bathroom (shower) and a separate toilet.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons
(flatshare, apartments shared by three students)
Apartments are shared by three tenants. Each tenant has a lockable bedroom of his/her own. The three tenants share a kitchenette and a bathroom (shower) as well as a separate toilet.
Single rooms in shared apartments are not allocated according to the gender of the respective tenants. Flatshares may either be single sex or mixed sex.
The monthly rent comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Rates are subject to change. The rates specified in the rental contract are applicable; rates may change at any time, including prior to the start of the rental contract and prior to the move-in date.
|Type of housing:||Rent:||Deposit:|
|total||€330 - €419||€550 - €790|
|single apartments||€359 - €398||€630 - €740|
|single apartments with wheelchair access||€419||€790|
|single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons||€330 - €404||€550 - €740|
|single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons||€331 - €363||€550 - €630|
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Procedure and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you may register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact person is:
Phone +49 931 8005-810
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 11.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
Thursday 1.00 p.m. - 3.00 p.m.
Room 0145 (2nd floor)