Hornthalstraße in Bamberg
This student residence is located favourably for students at the university buildings in the old town of Bamberg. Advantages of this residence are the good cycling paths and its proximity to the city centre.
The student residence was built in 1995 and is popular for its location and the generous rooftop terrace.
In this residence, a wired internet connection is provided by Kabel Deutschland. The costs for the flat rate are part of the utility cost payment that is contained in the rent.
- furnished apartments
- telephone wall socket
- TV room
- community room
- washing machines and dryer
- rooftop terrace
- bicycle stand
For this property there is an energy performance certificate for residential buildings. Following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinspaarverordnung (EnEV)) is given:
- Type of energy performance certificate: energy consumption certificate
- Energy consumption of the building: 126,6 kWh/(m² a) (incl. flat rate for hot water)
- Main source of energy for the heating of the building: natural gas
- Year of construction: 1995
56 housing units divided into
- 24 single apartments (approx. 17 m² to 19 m²)
- 24 single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons (12 shared apartments, approx. 35 m²)
- 8 single rooms in shared apartments for 4 persons (2 shared apartments, approx. 74 m²)
This student residence currently provides the following types of housing:
- Single apartments
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and bathroom of her/his own.
- Single rooms in a shared apartments for 2 persons
The apartment is shared by two tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by all three tenants.
- Single rooms in a shared apartments for 4 persons
The apartment is shared by four tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and the two bathrooms are used by all four tenants.
The monthly rent of the rooms comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Changes in the rates are reserved. The amounts stated in the rental contract are applicable.
|Type of Housing:||Rent:||Deposit:|
|total||€244 - €254||€370|
|Single apartments||€244 - €254||€370|
|Single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons||€248||€370|
|Single rooms in shared apartments for 4 persons||€247 - €250||€370|
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Procedure and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you can register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact person is:
Telephone +49 951 51935-675
Mon - Fri 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Zimmer 13 (Entrance Eisgrube, ground floor)