Due to the current situation (Coronavirus), the advisory services of the Studentenwerk Würzburg, including the social counseling service in Bamberg, will be suspended until further notice and will only be carried out by telephone or email. Consultancy in the Foyer is dropped.
Sozialberatung – Würzburg
Tel: +49 931 8005-225 oder -228
Sozialberatung – Bamberg
Tel: +49 931 8005-817
Please note: if the phone is busy, please leave us your phone number on the answering machine. We will call you back.
You are experiencing social, financial or personal problems?
Our social counselling service is the first point of contact for students in difficult life situations. It offers advice and assistance with a broad range of issues. Our services are free and confidential. Get in touch – we can help you through difficult times.
We offer counselling in the following areas:
- Financial assistance for students
- Student parents
- International students
- Students with disabilities or chronic diseases
- General social issues
- Financial issues (PDF file, available in German only): comprehensive fact sheet
- FAQs leave of absence (PDF file, available in German only): information on leave of absence
- Financial assistance for student parents (PDF file, available in German only): information for pregnant students and students with children