The Social Counselling will not be staffed on Mondays between 30.01. and 17.02.2023.
From Tuesday to Friday you can reach our counseling during the usual hours by phone and Email.
You are experiencing social, financial or personal problems?
Our social counselling service is the first point of contact for students in difficult life situations. It offers advice and assistance with a broad range of issues. Our services are free and confidential. Get in touch – we can help you through difficult times.
We offer counselling in the following areas:
- Financial assistance for students
- Student parents
- International students
- Students with disabilities or chronic diseases
- General social issues
- Financial issues (PDF file, available in German only): comprehensive fact sheet
- FAQs leave of absence (PDF file, available in German only): information on leave of absence
- Financial assistance for student parents (PDF file, available in German only): information for pregnant students and students with children
Face-to-face appointments are now possible again by prior appointment.
Currently, there are no access restrictions.; wearing a mouth-nose protection is recommended.