You are experiencing social, financial or personal problems?
Our social counselling service is the first point of contact for students in difficult life situations. It offers advice and assistance with a broad range of issues. Our services are free and confidential. Get in touch – we can help you through difficult times.
We offer counselling in the following areas:
- Financial assistance for students
- Student parents
- International students
- Students with disabilities or chronic diseases
- General social issues
- Financial issues (PDF file, available in German only): comprehensive fact sheet
- FAQs leave of absence (PDF file, available in German only): information on leave of absence
- Financial assistance for student parents (PDF file, available in German only): information for pregnant students and students with children