Nach der pandemiebedingten Zwangspause im Sommer 2020 freuen wir uns sehr darüber, im Wintersemester 2020/2021 wieder schrittweise unsere Speisebetriebe für Sie öffnen zu können.
Die Öffnungszeiten Ihrer Mensa oder Cafeteria entnehmen Sie bitte den entsprechenden Unterseiten:
NEW: As of 29 June 2020, you will no longer need to pre-order your meals at our canteens.
- You must follow the general protection and hygiene guidelines.
- You MUST wear a mask over your mouth and nose and follow social distancing rules.
- Payment is by chip card only.
- Food is served from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Drinks and sweets available.
- You can load money onto your chip card at the load location in the canteen/Mensateria.
Picking up a takeaway:
- No cutlery available for take-away meals.
- We will charge you €0.75 for take-away food containers (€0.25 for burger containers).
Eating at the canteen:
- Please follow the limit on the number of guests per table and do not move chairs (as of 29 June, the maximum allowed number of guests per table is 4).
- You will have to give us your name and contact details if you want to eat at the canteen. You can either use a QR code to register your details or you can add them to a paper-based list.
The authorities have authorised dine-in eating places to reopen. We have developed a set of safety and hygiene practices and have reopened the canteen at the Studentenhaus Würzburg, the Mensateria on Campus Hubland Nord (Würzburg) and the canteen on Feldkirchenstraße in Bamberg for dine-in service on 25 May 2020.
The canteens and Mensateria are open from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., and guests can eat either indoors or outdoors. Please note that you must pre-order your meal and select a time slot via the website of the Studentenwerk Würzburg (www.studentenwerk-wuerzburg.de/essen-trinken/mensa-to-go). You can either place orders for individual days or for the entire week (working days only). Orders for the same day must be placed by 8:00 a.m.
When you enter our canteens/Mensateria, you must wear a mask over your mouth and nose and must follow hygiene guidelines as well as social distancing rules. If you want to eat at the canteen/Mensateria, you will have to give us your name and phone number or email address. We will have to make that information available to the health authorities if it turns out that one of our guests is infected with COVID-19.
Payment is by chip card only.
Take-away meals will still be available. In addition, takeaways are now also available in Bamberg.
Please be aware that the reopening is part of a test phase. If circumstances allow, additional canteens may reopen and/or pick-up hours may be extended.