Since Wednesday, 9 June 2021, our canteens in Würzburg and Bamberg are reopened for dine-in service! Since Monday, 14. June 2021, you can also eat on site in our canteen in Aschaffenburg. And from Monday, 28.June.2021, the canteen in Schweinfurt will also reopen for regular service.
Take-away meals will still be available.
Please wear an FFP2 respirator or an equivalent mask when you come to our canteens and cafeterias!
Please follow the links below to find out which canteens and cafeterias are open at the moment:
- You must follow the general protection and hygiene guidelines.
- You MUST wear a mask over your mouth and nose (from 18.01.2021 FFP2 masks are mandatory!) and follow social distancing rules.
- Payment is by chip card only.
- Food is served from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Drinks and sweets available.
- You can load money onto your chip card at the load location in the canteen/Mensateria.
Picking up a takeaway:
- No cutlery available for take-away meals.
- We will charge you €0.50 for take-away food containers (€0.25 for burger containers). Optionally you can bring your own lunchboxes.
Eating at the canteen:
- Please follow the limit on the number of guests per table and do not move chairs
- You will have to give us your name and contact details if you want to eat at the canteen. You can either use a QR code to register your details or you can add them to a paper-based list.
- The FFP2 mask may only be removed at the table.