From 3 April 2022, only basic protective measures will be in place at our canteens and cafeterias.
This means that:
- The 3G rule (vaccinated, recovered, tested) will be abolished for our canteens and cafeterias effective Monday, 4 April 2022.
- Wearing an FFP2 respirator mask will no longer be mandatory either.
- However, practising general safety and hygiene measures is still recommended. This includes practising social distancing, wearing a surgical face mask in indoor areas and, where applicable, voluntary hygiene measures (e.g. disinfection, reducing the number of visitors present at any one time).
Therefore, we still recommend wearing a face mask and practising social distancing!
Our canteens are reopened for dine-in service!
Take-away meals will still be available.
Please follow the links below to find out which canteens and cafeterias are open at the moment:
- Please follow the general protection and hygiene guidelines.
- Payment is by chip card only.
- Drinks and sweets available.
- You can load money onto your chip card at the load location in the canteen/Mensateria.
Picking up a takeaway:
- No cutlery available for take-away meals.
- We will charge you €0.50 for take-away food containers (€0.25 for burger containers). Optionally you can bring your own lunchboxes.