The antigen-based rapid detection tests will be performed by qualified and trained personnel. No appointment is needed for testing. You can register either via a QR code or directly at the testing facility. After you have been tested, you will receive a certificate stating your test result.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 a. m. to 3:00 p. m.
- Click this link https://qr.deineanmeldung.de/ or scan the QR code (see column on the right-hand side).
- Fill in the form and send it.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: When you register online, please enter your student ID number (Matrikelnummer) in the field that is called “ID card number”.
- Save the new QR code on your phone or print it out.
- Come to the testing site and bring your new personal QR code.
- Enter the testing site when you are asked to do so.
- Show your personal QR code and an identity document (keep your student ID card and your passport or government-issued ID card ready).
- Have a swab taken for testing.
- Receive an email and/or text message with your test result 15-30 minutes after your test.
You can reuse your original registration for multiple tests. Simply show your registration code whenever you come to the testing site.
- Until 30 November 2021, all university students can get free Covid tests.
- Students who have been vaccinated with a vaccine that is not on the list of the Paul-Ehrlich-Institute can get free tests until 31 December 2021.
More information in German can be found at https://www.schnelltest-wuerzburg.de/standort/walk-in-am-studentenhaus/.