Aufgrund eines Anbieterwechsels in der Teststation ändern sich ab sofort der Login und die Registrierung.
Sollten Sie sich bei dem alten Anbieter registriert haben, müssen Sie dies bitte erneut über den aktualisierten Link oder QR-Code durchführen.
Der Ablauf und die Funktionsweise bleibt gleich.
Neuer Link zur Registrierung: https://21dx.medicus.ai
On Tuesday, 27 April 2020, a new COVID testing site opened in the cafeteria at the Studentenhaus Würzburg. The facility is wheelchair accessible and is open for all citizens.
The antigen-based rapid detection tests will be performed by qualified and trained personnel. No appointment is needed for testing. You can register either via a QR code or directly at the testing facility. After you have been tested, you will receive a certificate stating your test result. A certificate confirming that you tested negative for COVID-19 will allow you to visit shops that require proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
Opening hours: Monday to Saturday 10:00 a. m. to 4:00 p. m.
How does it work?
- Register for the test on https://21dx.medicus.ai/#/ or use the QR code (see column on the right-hand side of this page).
- After you have registered on https://21dx.medicus.ai/#/, you will receive a verification email. Clicking the link in the email will take you to a form. Please fill in that form. After you have done so, you will receive your personal registration code. Save that code on your phone, print out the QR code or write down the code.
We recommend that you register via the QR code. If you do so, all the information you need will be sent directly to your smartphone.
- Come to the testing site and show your code. No appointment is needed for testing. Do not forget to bring your ID card or passport.
- Have a swab taken for testing. The test will be done with a nasal or throat swab.
- Leave the testing site. You will receive an email with your test result about 20 minutes after your test.
You can reuse your original registration for multiple tests. Simply show your registration code whenever you come to the testing site.
Being tested without prior registration:
You can also be tested without prior registration. If you do not register beforehand, you will have to come back to the testing site 20 minutes after you have been tested and collect a printout of your test result.
- Do not eat, drink, smoke, chew gum or suck on hard candy, lollipops etc. for 15 minutes before your test.
- Please wear an FFP2 respirator (or an equivalent mask) when you come to the testing site.
- The test will be done with a nasal or throat swab.
- Remember to bring your ID card or passport.