If you would like to become a tutor, please submit a written application to Studentenwerk.
- have good interpersonal skills,
- be interested in meeting different people and getting in contact with different cultures,
- have good team working and communication skills,
- be reliable and independent,
- be living at one of our student residences and should be living there for at least two more semesters.
How will you benefit from being a tutor?
You will gain international experience without having to go abroad. You will have an opportunity to enhance your team working as well as your interpersonal and intercultural skills, and you will meet people from all around the world. You will be paid for your efforts and will be issued a letter which confirms that you have worked as a tutor.
If you are living in Würzburg with a student residence permit („Aufenthaltsgenehmigung zu Studienzwecken“), there is more good news for you: Your tutoring activities will not count towards the 90 full days or 180 half days you are allowed to work without a special work permit. This means that you can work as a tutor alongside any other job you may have.
Please direct your application for the position of tutor at student residences
in Würzburg and Bamberg to:
Anke Krüninger, Sozialpädagogin
Phone: +49 931 8005-225
Mon - Thu 9.00 a.m. - 01.00 p.m.
in Aschaffenburg and Schweinfurt to:
Gerda Hubel, Dipl. Kulturw. (Univ.)
Phone: +49 931 8005-212
Mon., Tue. and Fri. 10:00 a.m. - 01:00 p.m., Thu. 01:00 p.m. - 03:00 p.m.