Josef-Martin-Weg in Würzburg
Ideal for students studying at the Hubland campus, as the student residence is situated right at the edge of the campus and has good bus connections (line 14 and 34, bus stop "Am Hubland"). The Josef-Martin-Weg was formerly called Madison Street 109; therefore you will still only find that name on some maps.
The building was built as residence for the US armed forces in the former Leighton Barracks, was renovated in 2011 and rented by the Studentenwerk Würzburg.
In this residence, a wired internet connection is provided by Hotzone GmbH. The costs for the flat rate are part of the utility cost payment that is contained in the rent.
- furnished apartments
- telephone wall socket
- barbecue area
- no community rooms
- washing machines and dryer
- bicycle stand
- car park (currently free of charge)
For this property there is an energy performance certificate for residential buildings. Following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinspaarverordnung (EnEV)) is given:
- Type of energy performance certificate: energy consumption certificate
- Energy requirements of the building: 108 kWh/(m² a)
- Main source of energy for the heating of the building: long-distance heating, heating plant, fossil, fuel mix
- Year of construction: 1970
- Energy efficiency class: D
- 48 single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons (16 shared apartments, approx. 97 m²)
This student residence only provides one type of housing:
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons
The apartment is shared by three tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by all three tenants.
The monthly rent of the rooms comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Changes in the rates are reserved. The amounts stated in the rental contract are applicable.
|Type of Housing:||Rent:||Deposit:|
|Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons||€290 - €332||€530 - €630|
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Procedure and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you can register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact person is:
Telephone +49 931 8005-107
Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thu 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Zimmer B 133 (1. Etage)/Room B 133 (1st Floor)
Am Studentenhaus 1