Josef-Schneider-Straße in Würzburg
Ideal for medical students, as it is situated opposite the university hospitals (Luitpold hospital). A tram connection (line 1 and 5, stop "Robert-Koch-Straße/Uni-Klinikum Area B / C") is nearby. There is a canteen and a cafeteria located on the property.
- Directions from the main train station to the dormitory "Josef-Schneider-Straße" in Würzburg.
- Indicazioni dalla stazione ferroviaria principale al dormitorio "Josef-Schneider-Straße" a Würzburg.
- Indicaciones para llegar desde la estación de tren principal a la residencia universitaria "Josef-Schneider-Straße" en Würzburg.
This residential complex for students was built in 1955 and thus is one of the oldest student residences of Würzburg. It was renovated in 1980.
In this residence a wired internet connection is provided by Hotzone GmbH. The costs for the flat rate are part of the utility cost payment that is contained in the rent.
- furnished apartments
- telephone wall socket
- cable TV connection
- TV room
- fitness room
- music practice room
- barbecue area
- shared kitchen
- washing machines and dryer
- bicycle stand
- car park (currently free of charge)
- "own" little canteen with cafeteria
For this property there is an energy performance certificate for residential buildings. Following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinspaarverordnung (EnEV)) is given:
- Type of energy performance certificates: energy requirement certificate
- Energy requirements of the building: 140,3-157,7 kWh/(m² a)
- Main source of energy for the heating of the buildings: natural gas, wood pellets, fuel mix
- Year of construction: 1954
Energy performance certificate Josef-Schneider-Straße 9, Haus A, 97080 Würzburg (PDF document, approx. 2.8 MB)
Energy performance certificate Josef-Schneider-Straße 9, Haus B-C, 97080 Würzburg (PDF document, approx. 2.7 MB)
Energy performance certificate Josef-Schneider-Straße 9, Haus D-E, 97080 Würzburg (PDF document, approx. 2.8 MB)
Energy performance certificate Josef-Schneider-Straße 9, Haus F, 97080 Würzburg (PDF document, approx. 2.8 MB)
157 housing units divided into
- 152 single apartments (approx. 12 m² to 23 m²)
- 5 single rooms in a shared apartment for 5 persons (1 shared apartment, approx. 167 m²)
This student residence currently provides following types of housing:
- Single apartments
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and bathroom of her/his own.
- Single rooms in a shared apartment for 5 persons
The apartment is shared by five tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and the two bathrooms are used by all five tenants.
The monthly rent of the rooms comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Changes in the rates are reserved. The amounts stated in the rental contract are applicable.
|Type of Housing:||Rent:||Deposit:|
|total||€218 - €301||€320 - €490|
|Single apartments||€218 - €275||€320 - €470|
|Single rooms in a shared apartment for 5 persons||€295 - €301||€490|
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Procedure and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you can register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact person is:
Telephone +49 931 8005-211
Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thu 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Zimmer B 136 (1. Etage)/Room B 136 (1st Floor)
Am Studentenhaus 1