Leo-Weismantel-Straße in Würzburg
This student residence is located close to the university hospital and the Hubland campus. The bus stop "Zweierweg" with bus connections to the city centre (line 28) is directly at the property. The bus stop "Zollhaus Galgenberg" with bus connections to the Hubland campus (line 14) is also around the corner.
This residential complex was built in 1983 and has 410 housing units. The rents are favourable; it is situated close to the Hubland campus, Campus Nord and the university hospital.
The housing units are equipped with a wired internet connection. The costs are part of the utility cost payment
- furnished apartments
- telephone wall socket
- TV room
- fitness room
- music practice room
- table tennis
- barbecue area
- shared kitchen
- washing machines and dryer
- bicycle stand
- car park (currently free of charge)
For this property there is an energy performance certificate for residential buildings. Following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinspaarverordnung (EnEV)) is given:
- Type of energy performance certificates: energy consumption certificate
- Energy consumption of the building: 129,6 kWh/(m² a) (incl. flat rate for hot water)
- Main source of energy for the heating of the building: natural gas
- Year of construction: 1982/83
- Energy efficiency class: D
410 housing units divided into
- 355 single apartments (approx. 16 m²)
- 52 single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons (26 shared apartments, approx. 38 m² to 43 m²)
- 3 single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons (1 shared apartment, approx. 83 m²)
This student residence currently provides the following types of housing:
- Single apartments
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and bathroom of her/his own.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons
The apartment is shared by two tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by both tenants.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons
The apartment is shared by three tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by all three tenants.
The monthly rent of the rooms comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Changes in the rates are reserved. The amounts stated in the rental contract are applicable.
|Type of Housing:||Rent:||Deposit:|
|total||€221 - €265||€370|
|Single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons||€221||€370|
|Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons||€250 - €265||€370|
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Procedure and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you can register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact person is:
Dipl.-Kulturw. Univ. Ms Hubel
Telephone +49 931 8005-212
Mon, Tue and Fri 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thu 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Zimmer B 135 (1. Etage)/Room B 135 (1st Floor)
Am Studentenhaus 1