Peter-Schneider-Straße in Würzburg
Ideal for students studying at the Hubland campus. You will reach the campus, as well as the University Sports Facilities within 10 minutes by foot. A bus stop ("St. Alfons-Kirche", line 6) and supermarkets are just around the corner.
This student residence was built in 1976 and generally renovated in 2009/2010 (houses 3 and 5, black front).
The building with the number 7 (gray green front) was newly built and occupied in 2013.
In this residence, a wired internet connection is provided by Kabel Deutschland. The costs for the flat rate are part of the utility cost payment that is contained in the rent.
- furnished apartments
- telephone wall socket
- cable TV connection
- TV room
- community room
- table tennis
- washing machines and dryer
- bicycle stand
- car park (currently free of charge)
For this property there are energy performance certificates for residential buildings. Following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinspaarverordnung (EnEV)) is given:
- Type of energy performance certificate: energy consumption certificate
- Energy consumption of the building: 83,6/98,5/106,1 kWh/(m² a)
- Main source of energy for the heating of the building: wooden pallets
- Year of construction: 1976/2011
- Energy efficiency class: C/D
Energy performance certificate Peter-Schneider-Straße 3, 97074 Würzburg (PDF document, approx. 3.6 MB)
Energy performance certificate Peter-Schneider-Straße 5, 97074 Würzburg (PDF document, approx. 3.6 MB)
Energy performance certificate Peter-Schneider-Straße 7, 97074 Würzburg (PDF document, approx. 2.4 MB)
290 housing units divided into
- 226 single apartments (approx. 16.2 m² to 19.8 m²)
- 2 single apartments with wheelchair access (approx. 29.7 m² to 29.9 m²)
- 38 single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons (19 shared apartments, approx. 20.1 m² to 23.5 m²)
- 24 single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons (8 shared apartments, approx. 22.9 m² to 23.0 m²)
This student residence currently provides the following types of housing:
- Single apartments
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and bathroom of her/his own.
- Single apartments with wheelchair access
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and bathroom of her/his own. The apartment is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons
The apartment is shared by two tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by both tenants.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons
The apartment is shared by three tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by all three tenants.
The monthly rent of the rooms comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Changes in the rates are reserved. The amounts stated in the rental contract are applicable.
|Type of Housing:||Rent:||Deposit:|
|total||€270 - €308||€460 - €550|
|Single apartments||€270 - €292||€460 - €520|
|Single rooms in shared apartmenst for 2 persons||€288||€510|
|Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons||€283||€490|
|Single apartments with wheelchair access||€308||€550|
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Procedure and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you can register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact person is:
Dipl.-Kulturw. Univ. Ms Hubel
Telephone +49 931 8005-212
Mon, Tue and Fri 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thu 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Zimmer B 135 (1. Etage)/Room B 135 (1st Floor)
Am Studentenhaus 1