Landsteinerstraße 3 97074 Würzburg
Ideal for students studying at the campus Hubland Nord, as this student residence is located directly at the campus. There are good bus connections (line 14 and 114, bus stop "Philosophisches Institut" as well as lines 10 and 34, bus stop "Am Hubland").
From 2014 until 2016, this student residence has been newly built on the former military site of Leighton Barracks.
In this residence a wired internet connection is provided by Kabel Deutschland. The costs for the flat rate are part of the utility cost payment that is contained in the rent.
For this property there is an energy performance certificate for residential buildings. Following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinspaarverordnung (EnEV)) is given:
- Type of energy performance certificates: energy requirement certificate
- Energy requirements of the building: : 64 kWh/(m² a)
- Main source of energy for the heating of the buildings: long-distance heating, heating plant, fuel mix
- Year of construction: 2014
- Energy efficiency class: B
Energy performance certificate Landsteinerstraße 3, 97074 Würzburg (PDF document, approx. 2.7 MB)
154 housing units, divided into
- 88 single apartments (approx. 20 to 28 m2)
- 30 single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons (15 shared apartments, approx. 42 to 53 m2)
- 36 single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons (12 shared apartments, approx. 72 to 83 m2)
This student residence currently provides following types of housing: :
- Single apartments
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and a bathroom (shower/WC) of her/his own.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons
The apartment is shared by two tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom (shower/WC) are used by both tenants.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons
The apartment is shared by three tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen, bathroom (shower/WC) and separate WC are used by all three tenants.
The monthly rent for the rooms comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Changes in the rates are reserved. The amounts stated in the rental contract are applicable.
|Type of housing:
||€263 - €329
||€510 - €680
||€286 - €329
||€570 - €680
|single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons
||€263 - €298
||€510 - €570
|single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons
||€277 - €298
||€510 - €570
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Guidelines and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you can register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact Person is:
Telephone +49 931 8005-180
Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thu 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Zimmer B 134 (1. Etage)/Room B 134 (1st Floor)