Zürnstraße 1/3/5/7/9 (Haus Berlin) in Würzburg
This student residence is ideal for students studying at Sanderring and Wittelsbacher Platz and located close to the University of Applied Sciences and the city centre. Good bus connections using lines 6 (bus stop "Frauenlandplatz"), 16 (bus stop "Schlörstraße"), 34 (bus stop "Schlörstraße") and 10 (bus stop "Fichtestraße").
The student residence was built in the 1960s and was completely renovated in 2000. It comprises six residential buildings with three to seven floors that are arranged around a spacious green courtyard.
In this residence, a wired internet connection is provided by Hotzone GmbH. The costs for the flat rate are part of the utility cost payment that is contained in the rent.
- furnished apartments
- telephone wall socket
- cable TV connection
- TV room
- fitness room
- table tennis
- music practice room
- washing machines and dryer
- bicycle stand
- parking garage with 78 parking spaces (rent: €8 per month)
For this property there is an energy performance certificate for residential buildings. Following information according to the Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinspaarverordnung (EnEV)) is given:
- Type of energy performance certificates: energy consumption certificate
- Energy consumption of the building: 150 kWh/(m² a)
- Main source of energy for the heating of the building: fuel oil
- Year of construction: 1961
- Energy efficiency class: E
265 housing units divided into
- 231 single apartments (approx. 16 m² to 25 m²)
- 18 single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons (9 shared apartments, approx. 31 m² to 39 m²)
- 12 single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons (4 shared apartments, approx. 61 m²)
- 4 single rooms in a shared apartment for 4 persons (1 shared apartment, approx. 97 m²)
This student residence currently provides the following types of housing:
- Single apartments
The tenant lives alone in a private room and has a kitchenette and bathroom of her/his own.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons
The apartment is shared by two tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by both tenants.
- Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons
The apartment is shared by three tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room. The kitchen and bathroom are used by all three tenants.
- Single rooms in a shared apartment for 4 persons
The apartment is shared by four tenants. Each tenant has a private, lockable room and a bathroom of her/his own. The kitchen is used by all four tenants.
The monthly rent of the rooms comprises a basic amount as well as an advance payment of utility charges. A deposit is to be paid. Changes in the rates are reserved. The amounts stated in the rental contract are applicable.
|Type of Housing:||Rent:||Deposit:|
|total||€222 - €262||€370 - €470|
|Single apartments||€228 - €262||€390 - €470|
|Single rooms in shared apartments for 2 persons||€222 - €238||€370 - €390|
|Single rooms in shared apartments for 3 persons||€240 - €244||€390|
|Single rooms in a shared apartment for 4 persons||€261||€430|
You will find general information on the application and the rental in the Allocation Procedure and the Sample Rental Contract. For this student residence, you can register online under Application for Accommodation.
Your contact person is:
Telephone +49 931 8005-107
Mon, Tue, Wed and Fri 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Thu 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Zimmer B 133 (1. Etage)/Room B 133 (1st Floor)
Am Studentenhaus 1